A Structural Engineer is required for a reputable Melbourne engineering office to deliver on industrial and commercial projects. The successful engineer will self-manage, have experience of handling multiple projects from concept to execution and will be well versed in coordinating contractors and managing day to day tasks throughout the construction phase. It is essential to have experience of designing retail or manufacturing industrial builds to be considered.
The business is located in the Eastern suburbs and has been operating for many decades with a strong staff retention rate, boasting work life balance and a family oriented ethos. The business has a significant portfolio of projects mostly working with well knows developers and architects.
Close to the train station and tram stops with some nearby street parking. Enjoy social events and lunch time fitness if of interest.
This position would suit a structural engineer who has worked on design and construct projects and enjoys working in a fast paced environment. Criteria
- Bachelors - Civil engineering
- 4 years’ structural design experience
- 2 years’ design of industrial structures - retail or manufacturing
- Delivery from start to finish on Design and construct projects
- Ability to self-manage
- Proven experience of working in a fast paste environment
- Excellent communication written and verbal