We are currently recruiting for a Warehouseman to work in Houston, Texas.
We are recruiting on behalf of a world renowned oilfield service company. This is an opportunity to work for a company that values hard work, commitment and can offer the chance of career progression.
Why join us???
- Competitive Salary
- Contracted Position
- Career Progression
What we are looking for!
- 1+ warehouse Experience
- Forklift Experience
What you will be doing!
- Under general supervision receives assignments, instructions, and direction form the Warehouse Manager.
- A Warehouseman is generally based in a stores area and is responsible for handling all stores related issues such as goods receipts, proper location of inventory in the warehouse, goods issues, inventory control and reporting, shipping including packing.
- The warehouseman also requires an understanding of the relevant PSL's and their products and can understand the Sales Orders process as applicable to materials.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
- The position requires knowledge of all interfaces with the PSL's, Plant Maintenance and Finance & Admin, where applicable to materials usage.
- Skills typically acquired through a minimum of 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment which includes experience in basic computer skills.
When do I start??
If this is a position you are interested in, please get in touch today!
I look forward to hearing from you!