Work Location: Stavanger
Contract Period: 03.04.2018 - 31.03.2019
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2018-03-26 12:00:00
- Be visible to Project Management with clear communication- and reporting requirements to Project Procurement Manager (PPM)
- Perform daily search in IFS (ERP system) for new Purchase Requisitions (PR), released and authorized from Engineering. An authorized PR shall be ready for purchase.
- Understand the importance of Code of Conduct and business Ethics to secure a professional & commercial responsibility, with clear audit trail
- Be responsible for establishing the Subcontract/PO
- Call for regular meetings with internal stakeholders within the project
- Set criteria for timely delivery of required input from internal stakeholders as criteria for issue of ITT
- Be responsible for formal communication trail and formal storage requirements to secure commercial audit trail on all activities towards suppliers.
- Prepare ITT documents and perform tender evaluation and negotiation
- Influence internal preparation timeline, and all interfaces required, to be ready for document delivery in accordance with on- time ITT and PO/subcontract award.
- Set required input from internal stakeholders (Engineering) for follow up activities to ensure on time ITT/PO delivery
- Be able to follow up set criteria for flowdown to subcontracts of relevant terms and conditions from the main contract with client (Main Contract)
- Consider insurance need (transport/storage) for supply and report additional requirements to PPM
- Be the single point of contact to all suppliers for commercial discussions and other relevant coordinating activities
- Ensure close involvement with roles such as Plan, QA, LOCI/DCC and Commissioning
- Understand and communicate procurement plan and potential changes to plan
- Responsible for follow-up status reporting, with clear ownership of commercial development and change effect on budget overrun, that have a clear formal audit trail of correspondence and communication, illustrating internal improvement in accordance with defined supplier Management of Change (MoC) process
- Follow up all roles that have actions against suppliers, to ensure required progress
- Responsible for close-out of the procurement package including final account and experience transfer/lessons learned activities.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience
- Good communication and cooperation skills (English and Norwegian)
- Have solid knowledge within contracting and procurement, and understand commercial risk attached to Client’s Main Contract
- Technical or Economical college degree or Certificate of apprenticeship in relevant discipline
- Long relevant experience and/or additional qualifications may compensate for lack of relevant formal education
- Experience as a buyer of steel fabrication services, pre-fabrication services.
- IFS experience
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
- Proactive, solution orientated and goal orientated
- Language: Norwegian and English