Our client, a waste management company, is looking for an Instrument Commissioning Engineer to be based in Glasgow on a 3-6 month contract.
About the role:
- Preparation of commissioning packs
- Walk down of systems for acceptance for commissioning
- Liaise with permit office to ensure safe working procedures are carried out.
- Energisation calibration & commissioning of pressure/temperature/level/flow transmitters & switches etc.
- Work with a large variety & range of instruments over different platforms Profibus PA, DP, analogue, digital,
- Liaise with vendors to review commissioning documentation RAMS etc.
What you will need?
- Candidate must have experience in commissioning of boilers. Gasification experience is an advantage.
- Boiler & boiler auxiliary systems commissioning
- PCS 7 control systems Profibus DP & PA
- Reading drawings & P&IDs
- Interpreting control philosophies
What’s in to for you?
- Attractive rate of pay
- Opportunity to join a thriving company