|Location:||Paris, Île-de-France, France|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Our client, an oil & gas operating company, are urgently recruiting for a Field Instrumentation Engineer to be based in Paris on a contract basis.
Reporting to the FPSO Technical Leader, and in close coordination with the Project ICSS Lead:
* Manage and coordinate the Instrumentation discipline activities for the project execution (including the EPC contractor studies and documents) to ensure a safe and optimised design in line with the project requirements;
* Ensure that in the Instrumentation discipline the contract requirements (including scope, specifications, schedule and costs) are respected by the EPC contractor.
* In charge of the interfaces for the electrical discipline
* Integrate HSE in all aspects of the work
* Maintain a pro-active and positive team spirit within the PBF team and with the EPC Contractor and its sub-contractors.
The position is foreseen for the entire duration of the project and is planned to be in two main phases:
Phase1 Detail Engineering:
14 to 18 months - located in Paris (EPC contractor and sub contractor office). Missions offshore and onshore Angola are anticipated during engineering phase as well as others missions abroad on request at VENDOR or sub-contractor premises.
Phase 2 Offshore phase:
At the end of the detail engineering, the position will cover the supervision of the offshore activities for the Instrumentation discipline on board the FPSO for the construction activity as well as pre-commissioning and commissioning. This position will be in rotation basis.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Field instrumentation engineer with solid instrument technical background - Extensive Experience Required.
* Experience in brown field project and and familiar with field operation requirements.
* Good communication skills, organisational skills and positive attitude.
* Excellent Level of English.
To apply or for further information, please submit CV applications.