Job Title: Health & Safety Specialist
Location: The Hague
Salary: Negotiable Dependent on Experience The Client
Our client is an Oil & Gas Company with exploration and production interests in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. They are looking to add a Health & Safety Specialist to their team in The Netherlands. The Role
Qualifications & Experience
- Represent the Health, Safety and Environment Group in the design and implementation of HES Management Processes and Procedures as it relates to Safe Operations and Health, including development and execution of plans in coordination with the Operations, Supply Chain and the Projects Department.
- Engage in constructive dialogue with the offshore workforce and onshore operations and facilities groups in Business Excellence, critically challenging the organization to continuously improve performance and promoting personal responsibility.
- Implement pro-active activities geared towards incident prevention.
- Coach and train the workforce on HSE related activities.
- Minimum 3-5 years HSEQ plus Operational experience in heavy industry preferably in the offshore oil and gas industry
- HVK/ NEBOSH certificate
- Understanding of Health, Environment and Safety and government procedures and regulations related to offshore oil and gas operations
- Willing to regularly travel offshore
- Fluent in Dutch and English language (verbal and written)