We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry.
Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, has an opportunity for a Well Head Sampler in the Bonnyville/Cold Lake area. The opportunity is for a 6 month contract with possibility of extension. Qualified candidates must be local to the Bonnyville/ Cold Lake area.
- Supply personnel and equipment to perform Well head sampling requirements directed by Production Operations or Reservoir Engineering
- Scope includes; supplying equipment to gather samples, spinning cuts for results, documenting data, and relaying information
- Individuals will supply vehicles to do minimal surveillance in the Cold Lake field
- Leak checks, minor labour, and reporting any operations issues outside of scope to Operations Production Specialist
- Direction comes from Operations Supervisor and/or Production Operation Specialists
- Candidate must be competent and have a good understanding of policies and procedures
- Must provide their own truck
- Operating experience is considered an asset
- 4th class Power Engineering is considered an asset
- Must be local to the Bonnyville/Cold Lake area