Senior Estimator - Highways & Civils
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Estimator to join the commercial division of a fantastic organisation within the Highways & Civils industry. You will take responsibility for your own patch and be comfortable and confident going to client and customer sites on a regular basis including local authorities and independent businesses.
The package includes a £45,000.00 - £55,000.00 basic salary plus company car, or car allowance as well as bonuses and other company benefits. Responsibilities
- Assistance in the preparation of pricing, bids & tenders on the delivery of Strategic Highways & Civils contracts
- Liaise closely with the Managing Director and Commercial Manager on a range of projects simultaneously up to and beyond the value of £1.5million
- Coach and mentor Estimators and junior staff where possible.
- NEC Contract knowledge
- Framework agreements
- Champion continuous improvement in performance and adopt a H&S best practice culture
- Development of key relationships both externally and within the business
- Highways construction industry experience particularly within road surfacing
- Proven effective management style
- Computer literate
- UK right to work.
- Building products knowledge eg. Asphalt
- Project management experience
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Company Car
- Annual Bonus
Highways, civils, estimating, estimator, QS, quantity surveying, commercial, pricing, bids, tenders, NEC, councils, local authorities. asphalt, surfacing, projects, management, continuous improvement.