We require 1 JIB approved electrician on a long term contract (3-5years) based in Winsford, Cheshire.
**PLEASE BE AWARE THIS ROLE CAN ONLY OFFER 37.5hrs PER WEEK**
This role is suited to those contractors looking for stability.
Hourly rate between £17-20 p/h depending on experience.
Please see below job spec/main responsibilities, if you are interested in the role please submit your CV to this advert.
- Carry out electrical installation and maintenance.
- Be able to work on their own proficiently and carry out electrical installation work without immediate supervision in the most efficient and economical manner.
- Be able to accept responsibility for the proper completion of jobs and, if required, supervise other operatives.
- Installation & Maintenance of Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Area’s 60079- Part 14 and Part 17
- Perform assurance testing across a range of fire and gas systems. Initiating elements include flame detectors, temperature detectors and gas detection systems.
- PAT Testing
- Service and maintain air- conditioning units as required under f-gas regulations.