We are working closely with a leading Engineering Design Consultancy in Perth, Western Australia to identify a Senior Structural Engineer
with strong Oil & Gas EPCM experience in Australia.
Initially for a 12 month contract with potential for an extension, the successful candidate will focus on design and analysis of onshore structures for a brownfield Oil & Gas project in Western Australia, meet required codes and procedures, manage all design interfaces, and be involved in the engineering and project delivery. Experience/ Qualifications required
- Recognised Civil or Structural Engineering Degree
- Minimum of 7 years’ Oil & Gas experience in Australia
- Sound understanding of relevant design codes
- Onshore brownfields projects experience
- Exposure to EPCM design team environment
- Maintaining the highest levels of health and safety and promoting the company’s Values and Code of Conduct.
If you are looking for a new and exciting career challenge then please apply.
We will only contact candidates with relevant skills and background for the role.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.