We are currently seeking a Project Engineer (Mechanical) to work on a key project. This presents a outstanding opportunity to work for a Global EPC Contractor.
The role will include:
- Optimising, re-designing conveyors and chutes throughout the plant.
- Detailed mechanical, electrical, control system and structural engineering to increase the capacity of the conveyors.
- Produce detailed cost estimate for projects, manage the production or amendment of the required engineering deliverables.
- Produce comprehensive risk assessment, change management plan and operational readiness.
- Review all previous structural improvement recommendations and confirm they have been successfully completed and signed off by the structural engineering team of the site.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
- A Mechanical Engineer with extensive conveyor/chute/materials handling experience and a background in electrical drives.
- 10+ years experience preferred.
- Strong experience with processing plants, conveyors process design, material handling systems and electrical drives.
- Strong project management skills and experience - managing consultants, estimating, reporting and scheduling.