A top client is seeking to recruit a Facilities Assistant. This is a hands on role and will require heavy lifting, removal of rubbish and site maintenance
About the role:
- Receive, sign-in and arrange for pickup of incoming deliveries
- Arrange for couriers
- Daily mail sorting, incoming and outgoing
- Daily collection of food waste from general office areas (all floors)
- Maintain stocks of stationery, paper as required and deliver to all floors
- Arrange for archiving through national supplier
- Process invoices
- Safety Warden, regular walk-through of building to identify and resolve any hazards, always preventing any accidents from happening
- Maintain water sanitisation records, weekly checks
- Ensure security within building maintained; source and provide pedestal and storage keys as required and ensure all staff wearing Security ID
- Order stocks for cleaners as required (bin bags, paper towels etc)
- Ladder and trolley inspections and records
- Assist with office moves
- Assist with blinds fixes
- General maintenance tasks throughout the building, always working to Risk Assessments already completed & ie for light bulb changes, blind slat replacements
- & Co-ordinate / supervise contractors as required: i.e. plumbers, electricians, joiners.
- Set up of meeting rooms as required (varying configurations for different style meetings)
What you will need:
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel
- Facilities experience
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing, with staff at all levels.
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination
- Quality control / attention to detail"
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent rate negotiable
- Long term Contract opportunity.