We are a leading global provider of first-class drilling solutions and services designed to offer their valued customers with the safer, more efficient and reliable alternative.
The company vision drives an unparalleled commitment to quality and major economic advantages for their customers and stakeholders.
We have a global span covering five continents with offices in 15 countries. Their 1450 dedicated professionals consistently strive to enhance customer satisfaction and form meaningful collaborations by creating a personalized experience.
Our site located in Dyce, Aberdeen is currently seeking experienced Mechanical
Technicians to carry out all aspects of repair and overhaul work on our equipment.
This is a contract position for a period of 2 months and candidates who meet with these
Requirements should be available to commence work on Monday 26th February. Required experience:
Preferred but not essential:
- Recognized mechanical qualification to minimum HNC/NVQ Level 3 standard (may consider relevant experience)
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Previous experience of repairing heavy duty, plant type equipment or machinery
- Performing dimensional inspections, using measuring equipment i.e Vernier, micrometers, DTI etc
- Ability to read/understand fabrication drawings, assembly drawings & hydraulic schematics
- Overhead Crane
- Forklift (up to 5T)
- Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPS) training (cherry pickers)
- Working at height
- Forklift (up to 16T)