We are currently working closely with a Top 10 ENR ranked Engineering and Construction firm. They seek to bring on board an experienced Project Executive to oversee a major Rail/Transit project in the California . The firm is highly regarded as one of the market leaders within the industry with an excellent reputation for employee satisfaction.
- As the face of the organisation, the incumbent will be the lead from design through to construction completion with experience of +$250M Design-Build/PPP Rail & Transits projects.
- Responsibility for design, construction, quality, finance, risk, safety and contract administration for the project.
- Full P&L project responsibility leading a highly motivated team to deliver major complex projects on time and on budget.
- Ultimate authority for all matters on the project and single point of contact.
- Full responsibility for staffing of the project
- Minimum Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent.
- +15 years minimum experience managing major heavy civil/infrastructure projects.
- 5 years experience of managing construction of Design-Build Rail/Transit projects.
- Proven track record as a Project Director.
- Good communication skills to interface with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills having previously worked with multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience in understanding customer requirements and developing winning pursuits.
If you believe you are at this level and have the correct skills, please forward your CV on accordingly. Due to a large anticipated response, if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, please assume your application has not been successful.