Our client have an Instrument & Controls Designer position available for an immediate start in Perth, Western Australia.
- To produce and check design drawings and lists for a given project.
- Shall be an experienced Senior Designer with a relevant tertiary qualification (Diploma) in the
- Instrumentation Field.
- Experience in Instrumentation in an Offshore/Onshore orientated Oil and Gas environment.
- Applicant will be proficient in at least one (but preferably all) of the following CAD systems:- Autocad, MicroStation, PDS & PDMS.
- Applicant will have a sound knowledge of instrument drawing office produced deliverables.
- INtools database or 3D modelling experience would also be beneficial.
- Applicants must be able to work within a team environment and be able to communicate effectively with other disciplines and make informed decisions when appropriate.
- Essential: Excellent 2D computer design skills with AutoCAD or Microstation, excellent skills with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, ability to create accurate design drawings from base project information
- Desirable: Some experience with 3D modelling systems such as PDS, PDMS or AutoPlant.
- Some experience with advanced engineering design and data systems such as SmartPlant P&ID, SmartPlant Foundation, SmartPlant Instrumentation, SmartPlant Electrical.