|Location:||Paris, Île-de-France, France|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Our client, an oil & gas operating company, are urgently recruiting for a Lead ICSS Engineer to be based in Paris on a contract basis.
MISSIONS / SERVICE DIMENSIONS
Reporting to the FPSO Technical Leader, the service holder shall:
* Manage and coordinate all the ICSS activities, including a close follow-up of the EPC contractor and its ICSS subcontractor to ensure a safe and optimized design in line with the project requirements;
* Ensure that the ICSS activities are executed by the EPC contractor and its ICSS sub- contractor in compliance with the EPC contract requirements, including scope, specifications, schedule and cost wise;
* Ensure all along the project execution a good coordination with Operations and Maintenance teams, including an efficient communication and proper alignment on the technical solutions implemented, the associated timing and support to be provided;
* Integrate HSE in all aspects of the work;
* Maintain a pro-active and positive team spirit within the PBF team and with the EPC Contractor and its ICSS subcontractor.
This position is foreseen for the entire project duration and is planned to be in two main phases:
Phase1 Detail Engineering:
14 to 18 months - located in Paris (EPC contractor and sub contractor office). Missions offshore and onshore Angola are anticipated during engineering phase as well as others missions abroad on request at VENDOR or sub-contractor premises.
Phase 2 Offshore phase:
At the end of the detail engineering, the position will cover the supervision of the offshore activities for the ICSS discipline on board the FPSO Pazflor. Possible re- location of the position in Angola, with frequent missions offshore.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Lead ICSS engineer with solid ICSS background.
* Experience in brown field project and familiar with field operation requirements.
* Good communication skills, organizational skills and positive attitude.
* Good English level (minimum of level 4 on the Bright test).
To apply or for further information, please submit CV applications.