Maintenance Supervisor - Electrical - Bolton - £43-45,000 - Shifts 6-2 / 2-10
A successful and growing manufacturing business in the Bolton is currently recruiting for two shift supervisor within their maintenance teams. The business is Global manufacturer who have a well-established name within their field.
As a Maintenance supervisor you will be responsible for a small team of maintenance engineers. The ideal maintenance supervisor will come from an electrical maintenance background and have experience managing a small team of multi skilled engineers, Job Responsibility - Maintenance supervisor
Key skills - Maintenance supervisor
- Manage a small team of multi skilled engineers
- Lead on electrical faults
- Report on KPI and CI activity
- Lead PPM activity
- Drive lean and continuous improvement best practice
Benefits - Maintenance Supervisor
- Electrical qualification - HNC / Apprentice etc.
- Previous experience within FMCG
- Experience at supervisor, lead or management level.
Key skills: electrical / electrician / supervisor/ management / leader / electrically / plc / siemens / alan Bradley / PPM / maintenance planning
- £40,000 plus 10% shift allowance
- Bonus and Pension
- Competitive holiday allowance