Our client is one of the leading Engineering, Procurement & Construction firms in Australia and delivers projects creating new assets as well as sustaining and enhancing operating assets within the hydrocarbon infrastructure sector.
- In conjunction with the Construction Quality Manager, project team and subcontractors, ensure site process controls and verification and inspection arrangements are established for construction activities consistent with criticality, statutory and contractual obligations.
- Ensure clear understanding of technical requirements and certification requirements by reviewing of contract terms and specifications.
- Technical review of subcontractor data submissions.
- Following pre-inspection meetings; implement and closeout agreed actions.
- Observe subcontractor process and personnel qualification tests in accordance with specification requirements.
- Observe/review subcontractor inspection and test activities and records.
- Undertake and document company inspection and test activities as required.
- Facilitate client or third party verification activities.
- Monitor the design change control process.
- Implement corrective action & non-conformance control system on the project for recording, actioning and closing out of non-conformance.
- Facilitate review of final construction data reports and acceptance of mechanical completion.
- Analyse and report on subcontractor performance for input into re-qualification and management review processes.
Technical competencies and qualifications, for the assigned scope of construction.
Thorough understanding of the principles and practice of construction inspection management.
Team player and contribute to the teams effectiveness
Communication skills - verbal, written - to report standard.
Strong coordination skills.
Tertiary/trade qualifications in a related discipline.
Quality management/control or inspector certification.