|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We seek a Supply Chain Coordinator for a position located in Houston, TX. The job description is listed below:
Manages the full cycle of procurement activities, including, but not limited to:
- Facilitate sourcing initiactives and contracting process for materials and services
- Coordinate with operational stakeholders and Supply Chain support functions to develop sourcing strategies, draft contract documents, conduct bid evaluations, and present recommendations for award.
- Gathering and analyzing company spend, supply market information, and other related commercial information to drive value from supply chain activities
- Facilitate or support commercial arrangements and contract negotiations
- Oversee the contract performance management in accordance with Contract Management Plans and KPI's
- Manage contract changes (i.e. amendments, rate changes)
- Compliance with ConocoPhillips policy and industry regulations. Typically 7+ years of experience. Senior level. Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field. Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems. Influences others to achieve objectives. Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
Infrequent travel may be required to Fourchon, LA. (up to 4 trips/year), mileage to be paid at IRS standard mileage rates.