Introductie / Introduction
For our client we are looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer.
Functieomschrijving / Description
- Conducts technical studies as details below, in accordance with pre- determined objectives of quality, cost and time
- Establish technical request for quotation file documentation for equipments and packages.
- Clarify vendors quotation and realize technical comparison/recommendation.
- Review and comment vendors documentation.
- Ensure coordination with others discipline for vendors docs comments.
- Attend / Organize clarification meetings.
- Alert the project engineer or project manager of any deviation or risk of deviation from the defined objectives (Safety, Quality, Scope, Schedule&).
- Respect group guidelines as well as those relating to client sites.
- Participate to corrective action and continuous process / tools improvement.
- Analyze the risks associated with each action taken.
- Develop technical skills in the field of expertise defined by the mechanical leader.
- Attend shop test inspection / final reception.
- Eventually provide onsite technical support
Functie-eisen / Requirements
- Engineering degree in mechanical
- Standards (EN, ASME, DIN..)
- Industrial experience
- Realise technical specifications.
- Analysis of project workload/deliverables/contractual constraints.
- Read layout drawings
- Read P&IDs.
- Site construction experience would be an advantage (pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up).
- Can take the initiative, make decisions and work autonomously
- Good problem solving skills
- Team player
Aanbod / Offer
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.