Introductie / Introduction
For our client we are looking to recruit a Civil Engineer.
Functieomschrijving / Description
- Monitoring and supporting the technical activities of all Civil personnel on the project
- Providing technical guidance, working instructions, and supporting the application of sound Engineering principles and procedures to meet quality and performance standards
- Supporting all Engineering activities in compliance with applicable Codes, standards and regulations, and ensuring the adequacy of applications for permits and compliance with approved plans
- Facilitating and promoting the introduction of technical innovations to the organization
- Formulating and developing advanced techniques and concepts in Civil Engineering by technical research
- Assisting with the technical mentoring of Project personnel and supervising engineering teams performance and quality of work
- Providing technical guidance and engineering support for performing design and construction activities, making final decisions to a substantial extent
- Developing requirements for the conduct of Engineering practice and maintaining a day- to-day knowledge of the skills and availability of individuals within their respective specialties
- Reviewing and recommending available design tools
- Act as a liaison with engineering representatives of other disciplines internally and externally
- Ensuring the quality and consistency, accuracy, and neatness of Civil Engineering and deliverables
- Assigning specific actions to correct performance deficiencies
- Participating in formal design reviews and audits
- Ensure the confidentiality of all proprietary information in any/all forms as it relates to business and product development, company patents and current research, projects and developments and sign legal agreement for same
- Certain knowledge of the requirements for safety and environmental, fertilizer industry in coordination with engineers engaged in solving problems concerned
- Evaluate efficiency of office engineering practice and programs
Functie-eisen / Requirements
- Civil Engineer with at least 15 years of industry experience
- Previous experience in delivering studies within the fertilizer Industry
- Knowledge of Phosphate would be advantageous
- Effective organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with clients and staff in a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills are mandatory ; French is a plus
- Knowledge of SmartPlant is an asset
- Previous experience in a lead role would be an asset
Aanbod / Offer
- You will join an international group with the possibility to develop yourself professionally.
- You will have the possibility to work on projects for the most renowned companies.
- You can count on a competitive salary package.