- Support delivery of the development of the URF design and oversees relevant internal and external technical work through phase 2a FEED;
- Coordinate with FEED contractor /Design Competitors to develop design philosophies, specifications, basic system configuration and functional and operational requirements of phase 2a URF system;
- Reviews and comments URF system related FEED deliverables to ensure contractors design meets the requirements of project;
- Ensures integration of subsea system in the whole design including phase 1 facilities and other associated packages;
- Develops, or revises as required, company specifications, basis of design and scope of work for execution with a focus on the balance of technical suitability and cost benefits;
- Assists Engineering Manager in preparation of processes and procedures required to deliver the URF part of FEED phase;
- Provides necessary supports to technical and assurance reviews during FEED;
- Active involvement in the interface managements with key stakeholders: drilling, Phase 1 SPS, URF, OPS, TD and JV.
- Tertiary engineering qualifications
- Minimum 15 years experience in design, manufacture, testing, installation and pre-commissioning and commissioning of subsea pipelines and URF (flow lines, risers, umbilical) within the Oil and Gas industry;
- Recent and relevant experience in pipeline analyses (on-bottom stability, lateral buckling, free-spans, etc.). Experience in working for engineering company;
- Have a good level of knowledge in line pipe material specification.
Wednesday, February 28, 2018