This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a highly regarded Architecture/Interior Design firm, you will be a senior member of the Sydney studio, responsible for a number of vital areas in the business.
Your key responsibilities will be split across a number of business areas, performance, resource management, HR and facilities. You will also have management responsibility for the Admin support team.
You will have had exposure in the Design industry and will be experienced in resourcing, recruitment and HR and have previously supported the delivery of projects.
Your key responsibilities will be split across a number of business areas, performance, resource management, HR and facilities
- Performance management of projects and pipeline of projects including financials and resources.
- Closely monitoring commercial outcomes and project deliverables
- Resource Management- Identify and resource requirements for all projects and for the Sydney studio in line with business objectives
- HR- Accountable for recruitment forecasting and new hires, responsible for staff reviews/training.
- Facilities- Responsible for day to day running of the Sydney studio