The role of the Reservoir Engineer is to lead and manage all reservoir engineering related deliverables.
The role focusses on reservoir and base management along with reservoir engineering support to on-going projects to maximise value before field COP. These include propped fracturing, recompletions and deliquification options.
- Responsible for managing resource and reserves progression in accordance with Standards.
- Responsible for subsurface communications with partners
- Reservoir performance management, long term production forecasting, option identification and resource progression
- Communication of subsurface risk and uncertainty to enable informed Area decisions.
- Integration with other functions, especially Ops, Commercial and Wells
- Support of Area Development Planning processes, and responsible for subsurface inputs to this
- Responsible for evaluating and communicating export impact of 3rd party activities
- Degree in engineering
- 10 years relevant industry experience
- Understanding of classical reservoir engineering and application to gas fields
- Experience of Subsurface Uncertainty and Risk Management
- Experience of Resource Management
- Experienced user of Mbal/Prosper/Gap and Nexus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of interfacing with partners and Regulatory Authorities
- Experience with gas field developments and production Occasional offshore trips may be required