|Location:||San Ramon, USA|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to support a business planner for a Downstreams & Chemicals client in the IT department.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Develop business plans and reporting for IT departments assigned.
• Compare IT Managers’ actuals to plan, and analyze variances.
• Provide decision support to IT Managers for business planning/actuals
• Collaborates with other contacts to resolve fiscal management issues and maintain integrity and accuracy of reporting data
.• Liaison with various Business Units on business plan and actuals
• Bachelor’s degree. Preferred Finance/Accounting.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Finance, Accounting, Financial Analysis, and/or Business Planning
• Applications - Working knowledge of SAP Financial Modules and General Ledger
• Microsoft Excel - Must have strong Excel skills, including Pivot Tables, Power Pivots and Functions such as VLOOKUP, SUMIF, MATCH, INDEX.
• Ability to work independently
• Planning - Understanding of planning and reporting process and ability to use planning and reporting tools is preferred (Essbase, DMR, Excel).
• Accuracy – deliver in timely manner with attention to detail and thoroughness
• Critical Thinking - independently solve problems with ambiguous data and guidelines.
• Communication - demonstrated ability to communicate across the business lines and across management channels.
• Previous experience from a large enterprise-environment
• Experience with Essbase is a plus/preferred.
• Microsoft Power BI experience is a plus.