POSITION TITLE: ITT Supervisor
LOCATION: Baton Rouge, LA
We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base. Our client a downstream operator is looking to hire an IT Supervisor on a direct hire basis in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Work directly with users of the IT infrastructure at the site to resolve their IT issues and questions.
- Constant monitoring of users issues raised, implementing the solutions identified and follow up to closure to achieve user satisfaction.
- Support home based staff and users based in other offices
- Install PC software
- Support and troubleshoot local site IT issues - including PC, software, network, telecom, security equipment.
- Provide full support for PCs, printers, telephones, smartphones and other peripherals.
- Provide first line support for other IT infrastructure such as networks, firewalls, phones, and servers.
- Provide first-level application support such as SAP, LIMS software
- Work closely with the members of the European IT team and the Process Control team for the higher control levels.
- Provide support during planned and unplanned IT outages.
- Conduct periodic safety and security inspections.
- Participate in various IT projects to enable them to be delivered on time and in line with business demands.
- Identifying opportunities for service improvements and cost.
- Coach / train users to establish good practices on a common set of system processes.
- Manage local contracts (hardware & software support, externals
- Bachelor degree in computer-related field, or equivalent experience