We are currently looking to recruit for the position of CFO, Netherlands for a well-established 3PL and Freight Forwarder.
The organisation is a multi-million 3PL, Freight Forwarding and Project Logistics provider with offices throughout Europe and North America. This role will be located in Rotterdam.
The successful candidate will be tasked with assisting in driving scaleable growth within the country while simultaneously ensuring the quality of financial outputs and that the finance team is fit for purpose and partnering with the business in an optimal manner.
- Responsible for the Countrys finance, accounting, payroll, IT, HR, tax and compliance functions and reporting to the Country Managment team and Regional Finance Management team
- Leading the monthly and annual close process
- Direct the preparation of the annual financial statements, including profit and loss accounts and balance sheets.
- The development and continual further development of financial and accounting processes for the region
- Work closely alongside the operations leaders and business heads to provide astute finance advice and identify opportunities for cost efficiencies and revenue growth
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls and IFRS regulations.
- Management of 4 direct reports with a wider team of 12
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance (or similar) desired - MBA desirable.
- Qualified accountant preferable
- Significant financial experience within the Logistics or Transportation sector within accounting with a clear focus on revenue management
- Experience within larger multinationals is ideal, especially with relation to experience of cross-functional matrixed environments
- Fluent Dutch and English desired
- Excellent team management skills with proven experience in developing teams and improving performance