We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world- wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Midstream Company has an opportunity for a Supply Chain Management- Sr. Analyst in Edmonton.
This is a role starting ASAP. Individuals MUST be local or have accommodations as no LOA or flights will be given.
- Sr. Analyst will assist the Specialist, Category Management in building cost models through tracking and analyzing value and cost drivers;
- Sr. Analyst will provide analytics support for ongoing management for key agreements under SRM
- supporting the Specialist, Category Management in their development of sourcing strategies, including, but not limited to:
- o developing RFX packages;
- o compiling and evaluating proposals; and
- o preparing award recommendations;
- University degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related field with 3 5 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills with advanced competency in MS Excel and economic modelling
- Experience with Oracle, SAP or MS Access
- Oil and Gas experience, midstream
- Local to Edmonton
All qualified candidates will be contacted.