LOCATION: We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a specialty chemicals company is looking to hire a Process Engineer on a direct hire basis based in Houston, TX.
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Prepare samples for study.
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Show results in reports.
- Provide suggestions during incident investigations.
- Advise on corrective actions.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Review plant design, operation and troubleshooting.
- Assist/lead in pre-commissioning and commissioning of facility and equipment
- Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of in plant experience at a downstream refinery or chemicals plant
- Experience with ethylene di-chloride production