Rotating Equipment Engineer
LOCATION: Port Arthur, TX
We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client is looking to hire a Rotating Equipment Engineer on a direct hire basis.
- Technical steward for rotating equipment, static equipment, loading arms, piping, flange management and other mechanical systems
- Provide leadership and discipline expertise to less experienced support staff, maintenance, and production groups
- Supports Reliability Supervisor with driving continuous improvement within the maintenance and operation of assets to ensure the highest most cost effective level of asset availability
- Conduct RCFA on incidents related to Rotating equipment and Mechanical systems and provide recommendations
- Provides daily Rotating, Static Equipment and Mechanical systems support to the plant to keep the plant systems operational
- Responsible for tracking availability and improving the overall reliability for the Mechanical equipment and its systems throughout the plant
- Supports Reliability Supervisor with developing and maintaining various contracts and customer service agreements
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and provide assistance in planning and coordinating work for the Maintenance Department
- Responsible for conducting Root Cause Failure Analysis on equipment failures to eliminate or mitigate consequences
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant technical discipline with 10 yearsof experience
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience with Rotating and Mechanical equipment in an industrial setting in engineering or operations, depending on type of experience.