We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world- wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Operator, has multiple opportunities for Process Operators- Winterization Department, in Fort McMurray.
This is a 6 month contract role starting in August. The individuals MUST be local to Fort McMurray or have accommodations in the area as no LOA or flights are given.
- Complete isolations that are beyond the scope of the maintenance winterization team.
- Meet maintenance in the field at the job face to review work and authorize Safe Work Permit
- Moan piping system to find deficiencies and entering work notifications that meet or exceed the quality standards
- Complete routine monitoring guide winterization activities and enter notifications for any issues found
- Would consider someone with the 4A portion of the ABSA ticket if they have winterization experience
- ABSA 4th Class ticket
- Winterization experience is an asset
- Knowledge of Syncrude Upgrading area would be an asset