915111 - E&I Supervisor
- Supervise EI & C construction scopes of work within contractual scope boundaries.
- Work closely with and provide EI & C advice to the field based construction teams and associated contractors on site to ensure a concise understanding of all engineering packages, project specifications and standards.
- Provide EI & C technical support to operations during the construction and commissioning phases to assist with the technical handover of the facilities and related equipment.
- Sub- Contractor management including evaluating sub-contractor capabilities and assisting as applicable in the evaluation of contractor proposals and bids.
- Interface with NDJ based contractor and sub-contractor Management as required to discuss and solve any misunderstandings and communicate our clients expectations.
- Develop or validate construction estimates for new implementation of EI & C scopes of work
- Understand construction cost estimates (budget), contracts signed for the project, and report on construction cost performance.
- Assist in ensuring the Quality Assurance System is implemented in accordance with company standards.
- Promote and drive the involvement of Construction in areas of EI & C design, scheduling, preliminary execution planning, and detailed construction planning and cost estimating.
- Participate in the early development of the overall Construction Management execution strategies, working in consultation with the Business Unit.
- Work closely with the project team as directed by the Construction Superintendent and attend Operability and Constructability reviews as required.
- Drive consistency across the various operating centers with respect to project execution plans, project execution protocols and ensure consistency with respect to construction and engineering standards.
- Contribute to the continuous development and improvement of the overall construction organization and execution model through both leadership and development of common work practice.
- In conjunction with the field O & M Planner, give guidance and assist the operations production and maintenance department teams ( Electrical & Instrumentation/ Controls) with facilities readiness and planning of opportunity based maintenance activities, major events and campaign maintenance in conjunction with any plant inspection services required and if applicable, the process facilities engineer.
- Provide coverage for Site Superintendents as required.
- Attend Construction management progress and planning meetings
- Demonstrate commitment to excellent HSE performance in all aspects of the work.
- Lead by example by strictly adhering to all HSE policies and procedures.
- Shall attend regular Safety, Health and Environmental awareness training provided by the company which will help meet the above requirements.
The prospect here will be assigned to one of the world's leading integrated producers and marketers of commodities. The oil and gas, E&P HQ is in Central London where they manage upstream investments in oil production. The business has operated and non-operated interests across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Suitable EI & C, Ordinary degree/ HNC,ONC or National Equivalent, or relevant 10-15 years' experience in Oil and Gas (Preferably Onshore overseas)
- Previous experience in a EI & C supervisory role with proven track record
- In depth knowledge of Commissioning and Completions Process from Construction through to Handover to Operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Outlook, etc.
- Demonstrate past experience interfacing with construction personnel to plan and execute project deliverables.
- Team player with the ability to grow within a growing E&P Company
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a scope of work and liaise successfully with contractors and nationals as needed
- Preference will be given to candidates that have worked previously in Africa or the Middle East