Busy and successful consulting surveying business are thriving in some of the busiest times ever. With a strong, consistent workflow with private and public sector clients these guys just keep winning work.
Currently with a capable team of surveying and technical services staff; this business is looking to expand sustainably, and further strengthen the capability of the business.
As a Senior Licensed Surveyor your role will see you active within cadastral surveying, project management as well as team leadership / mentoring. You will straight away be given established clients; working on mid - large development / infrastructure projects. You will also be involved and driving the ongoing development of the division and external liaison.
Key selection criteria and duties of the role include:
- Circa 5 years + experience as a 'Licensed Surveyor'
- Registration with the Victorian Board of Surveyors
- Strong understanding of Cadastral surveying within Subdivision process but also exposure to major infrastructure projects.
- A Client and Quality focus with the ability to deliver to quality and budgetary requirements
- Team leadership and the ability to work with and develop junior staff
- Team player and ability to network effectively across company divisions
- Experience with and understanding of general surveying instruments and software