A Project Management Consultancy with a strong client focus requires the services of a Project Manager to provide guidance, strategic advice and project management in the procurement of a rolling stock project on a 12 month contract.
What are you operational responsibilities?
Reporting in to the Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager will.
- Manage stakeholder relationships through collaboration, effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the project and the project deliverables are met.
- Provide project management alongside the senior project manager and the project director.
- Support the risk management process for the overall procurement life cycle.
- Provide, lead and manage the internal and external project staff to deliver key project milestones and outcomes.
- Support the overall procurement process of the rolling stock to ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget at the expected quality
- Collaborate with the key functional groups, service, infrastructure, commercial, communications planning and environment.
- Maintain contract records.
- Five years working as a project manager.
- Rolling stock procurement experience highly regarded.
- Proven ability to work in a large project environment with tight delivery time frames.
- Highly experienced in the use of Primavera P6 as a scheduling system.