A Project Management Consultancy with a strong client focus requires the services of a Senior Project Manager to deliver a major rolling stock project on a 12 month contract.
What are you operational responsibilities?
The Senior Project Manager will:
- Project manage a major electrical rolling stock and maintenance project involving design, manufacture and successful delivery into service.
- Oversee delivery on time, on budget at the expected quality and in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Provide project management in collaboration with contractor.
- Manage the risk management process.
- Provide, lead, organize, control and co-ordinate the resources necessary to support the project.
- Provide support to the project director and the commercial director.
- 10 years work experience in Project Management of major electrical rolling stock in excess of $500 Million.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, project management or related discipline.
- Manage key stakeholders and contractors.
- Proven working experience with government on either client or supplier side.
- Extensive commercial contract management experience in large scale projects particularly those with an international rolling stock manufacturing component.