We are working with our client based in Darwin to appoint a metering engineer/specialist on a maximum term contract of 2 years. We are looking for someone who has ideally worked as part of pre-operations and operations of major LNG project.
This is a Darwin based role and is full time.
- Responsible for analyser and metering systems for gas, condensate and water.
- Undertaking technical reviews and HAZOP studies whilst providing technical guidance on design criteria and technical standards.
- Develop and execute design changes within MOC system
- Providing technical support to the Project teams during testing and installation of analysers and meters and subsequent maintenance activities.
- Monitoring and reporting on Technical Integrity compliance
- Assist in continuous development of the analyser and metering equipment maintenance program
- Continuous review of maintenance processes, tasks, plans and procedures
- Continuous review spares holding requirements
- Equipment package acceptance
- Support Commissioning/Start up with preservation and execution of commissioning and of Analyser and metering systems.
- First point of technical support for Inlecs and Operations Instrument Engineers
As part of the operational phase you will be expected to:
- Responsible for Technical Integrity as site focal point for the discipline, monitoring and reporting on Technical Integrity compliance
- Responsible for confirming equipment and system performance is within the Operating Envelope
- Responsible for compliance with the Operations Management Systems
- Responsible for ensuring all modifications follow the Technical Change Management System
- Responsible for identifying and managing opportunities during the Assess and Select phases
- Responsible for planning and execution schedule of all analysers and meters, ensuring maintenance and calibration requirements are met, validated, proved and recertified in accordance of approved procedures.
- Degree in an related technical area (preferred)
- Extensive experience in supporting oil and gas operations with experience in measurement, analysers and metering.
- Broad experience of flow measurement, analytical instruments and general instrumentation, in particular the requirements of gas, LNG and condensate metering, calibration, verification and auditing.
- Control Systems and associated field instrumentation, industry and government standards
- Good knowledge of IP, API, HM, BS and ISO standards, applicable metering and measurement standards and codes of practise
- Metering and Analytical Instrumentation (LNG Sampler, GCs, Data Systems/ADAS, Optical Analysers, Moisture Analysers, Water Analysers, Flow computers and Supervisory, Tank Gauging),
- Desirable - Intergraph Smart Plant, PLCs, Yokogawa DCS, HIMA safety Systems