We are working with a large oil and gas operator based in Darwin to recruit for a senior HSE Advisor with combined cycle (CCPP) experience.
CCPP (combined cycle power plant) expereince is essential for this role your application will not be consiered without this experience so please do not apply if you do have the right experience for this role to assist us in giving appropriate feedback to candidates who are suitable.
Our client will consider candidates located in Darwin or will fly candidates on a 26/9 rotation.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have extensive experience in combined cycles on a power plant, you will be the CCPP specialist on site
- Understanding and experience with EPC Contractor
- Knowledge of applicable statutory requirements
- Detailed working knowledge of construction and commissioning practices and their associated relevance to industry best practice and standards
- Awareness of cross-cultural diversity, customs and values.
- Minimum 10-15 years relevant professional experience. Previous LNG experience is essential.
- Construction and commissioning of gas turbine power plants within major projects
- Experience in leading teams, coaching personnel, providing assurance and implementation of HSE systems on major projects at a Client and/or EPCM level.
- Must have worked on a power plant and have combined cycle experience.