We are currently seeking an experienced Survey Drafter with a focus on assistance with design and documentation for a variety of urban development projects across Melbourne. O
ur client is a rapidly expanding and widely recognised engineering firm with over 50 talented employees based in their Melbourne CBD office. To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience with design & documentation and the ability to coordinate aspects of a project is desired;
- A background in producing Survey, subdivision and consolidation plans;
- Must have AutoCAD experience.
- Strong team working and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of Survey principles, as well as mathematical and data interpretation skills;
- Experience in front end concept work, design detailing and presentation.
- A strong knowledge of relevant Australian Standards
This role will be offered on a permanent basis and will ideally suit a candidate who has 2 years or more experience and is now looking to take that next step with their career. You will receive guidance and support from a highly respected Licensed Surveyor and Senior Survey Drafter.