We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, an isocyanates production company is looking to hire a Finance Manager on a direct hire basis located in the Houston, Texas.
- Perform general accounting and financial reporting functions in compliance with GAAP including audits
- Provide financial interpretation, analysis, support and monitor costs/charges for appropriateness, accuracy and compliance as it relates accounting standards rules and regulations
- Establish SAP system along with external accounting and tax consulting firm.
- Prepare and analyze monthly cost trend reports, investigate variances
- Work with other corporate accounting functions, including payroll, AP and travel to ensure appropriate accounting treatment are being used
- Work with tax agent to file, corporate income tax, franchise tax, sales and Use tax returns.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or finance
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in corporate accounting and financial statement reporting is required, of which with
- Minimum of 2 years in a management position.
- Worked in public accounting firm