My client is a top tier construction & civil engineering main contractor seeking a experienced Business Improvement Manager.
They currently require the expertise of an experienced business improvement management to support their large portfolio of Oil & Gas projects in Oman.
The main objective of this contract will be to review the quality management systems and processes of their business.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Identifies organizational barriers; works with Deployment Leaders, respective functional managers to recommend and implement solutions.
- Identifies opportunities for business process improvements within project scope.
- Participates in project selection process, determines benefits, recommends resources/team members.
- Delivers timely results, tracks improvements, ensures control, and maintains accountability.
- Develop Cost Benefit Analysis and Return on Investment cases for individual projects
- Manage definition of project missions, goals, workplan, and resource requirements; conflict resolution; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Seeks out and quantifies process-improvement opportunities. Assesses/identifies risk to fulfil the defined objectives.
- Lead projects to drive project completion, based on schedule and budget, and make results visible to management
- Be an organized and efficient planner that is comfortable in managing multiple diverse priorities in a dynamic business environment
- Develop project presentations, status reports, and measurement processes/standards in support of the Steering Committee staff to appropriate levels of management.
- Be an active and visible resource across the organization and earn a reputation as a person who can lead teams to improve performance and accelerate change.
Basic skills, qualifications and requirements:
- Lean Six Sigma project management experience in a diverse environment
- Strong and tested project management skills, including sponsor and risk management
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office Excel (VBA skills, pivot tables, advanced formulas) , Word, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Strong analytic and numerical skills
- Ability to foster trusting relationships with colleagues and clients
- Capable of multitasking
- Ability to effectively engage with senior stakeholders (Business and Function Heads)
- Good knowledge of the latest technologies in the oil & gas sector
If this role sounds like one that interests you then please email your CV across and I'll be in contact.