|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
· Ensure that electrical activities are conducted in compliance with safety and environmental protection procedures, while optimising costs and lead times, meet the production program
· Ensure that the personnel, equipment and services are appropriate to the operational requirements
· Improve the equipment, services and operational procedures
· Apply, organize and Validate preventive and predictive maintenance programs
· Supervise the implementation of these programs in accordance with field operations and CMMS
· Supervise the maintenance personnel and manage the external service providers (SMC)
· Optimise the maintenance activities in liaison with technical support
· Supervise and coordinate repairs, equipment replacements
· Monitor the functioning of utilities and equipment placed under his responsibility,
· Coordinate with technical support, the spare parts, the preparations of heavy maintenance operations
· Identifies recurrent corrective maintenance intervention, analyses them and suggest improvements
· Prepare and Supervise in person the delicate or risky field operations and train junior personnel
· Contribute to improve skills and know-how, experience feedback and using anomaly report
· Evaluate personnel and Contribute to improve skills and know-how, experience feedback
· Co-ordinates and supervises all maintenance aspects dealing with electrical and HVAC equipment
· Ensures safe and efficient implementation of electrical maintenance works
· Verifies the quality of his teams' intervention by frequent on site checks and ensure they have the qualifications and skills required for the tasks and suggests corrective measures.
Education: A-levels or High School Certificate or technical Baccalaureate (French) or equivalent
Professional experience: 10 years' experience in the field of production on oil and gas production installations
Technical competencies: A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the
Equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations - All instruments devices, ICSS, Supervision, PI, Metering...
Behavioural competencies: Ability to direct/lead large multinational teams - Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
Other Competencies: English necessary, French an advantage.