This growing Urban Development / Surveying business have become a top performer within the general surveying and development market around Vic. With a capable team delivering a large variety of developments, this firm is looking to grow and continue its success.
As a Project Surveyor / Drafter you will be involved in drafting and office duties, particularly around the land development process.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Cadastral & feature Surveys
- Plans of subdivision
- Survey drafting - AutoCAD / Microstation
- Field Surveys
- Use of Survey instruments & software; LISCAD, Trimble, GPS and AutoCAD software.
- Re- establishment surveys
- Subdivisions - various sizes both building and cadastral
- Surveys for land development & building subdivisions
If you're tertiary or diploma qualified in surveying with a minimum 5 years + experience working on subdivision or urban development projects then this role could be for you.
I'm also looking for a Licensed Surveyor with a strong understanding of the local / Victorian market.