This role represents a wonderful opportunity for you to secure your next Project Engineering role with an outstanding employer of choice. We are currently engaged to recruit this role by one of Victoria's most established and respected engineering consultancies. They have a superb reputation for being an employer of choice in the engineering and infrastructure market. As a result of a recent key project award in the land development sector, they have an urgent requirement for an experienced Civil Project Engineer to assist with the delivery on time and budget. To be considered here you will meet the following criteria:
- Experience working on site in a civil construction environment working alongside and providing advice to supervisors and project managers;
- Experience in sewer and water auditing for water authorities
- Tender management and preparation experience;
- Ideally possess a civil engineering degree;
- Proven history of working on land development projects;
- Experience in managing audits on behalf of clients in land development projects;
- A passionate and professional attitude to work at all times.
This role is a long term opportunity and a market leading salary will be provided here to match your experience in this industry. You will be working in central locations across the Melbourne CBD and have access to a company vehicle for all site travel.